Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Big Data for Carbon-Water-Soil Footprint

Big Data for Carbon-Water-Soil Footprint 1 year 6 months ago #7644

• oxbridge
  • Fresh Boarder
We are researching std data set for growing of crops eg cereals ( rice, wheat, soy etc ),fruits ( mango, rambutan, durian etc ), flowers ( rose, chrysanthemum etc) for
#Carbon
#Water
#Soil-Land
Footprint for comparison
Our proposed Agro-Cultivation Controlled Environment system aims to achieve
( eg RICE)
<1% Water foorprint eg 30 litres Water Use
Organic
<30% Land ( Vertical Farming ) eg 15 MT per acres
No Irrigation
50% LESS Labour
70% Less Waste ( from Weather-Pest-Diseases)
to STOP Poverty-Hunger-Waste-Global Warming

Big Data for Carbon-Water-Soil Footprint 1 year 1 week ago #7651

• Anonymous
    dipcy619@gmail.com
we can reverse the process of global warming by reforestation of deserts.This will help us to eradicate poverty ,pollution,global warming and climate change.This is very much essential for survival living beings in this planet.
The afforestation of deserts had already been started in some parts of the world like Gobi desert in China ,desert in Israel etc.In India It can be started in Rajasthan.

Big Data for Carbon-Water-Soil Footprint 1 year 1 week ago #7652

• Anonymous
    dipcy619@gmail.com
WE CAN GO FOR ROOFTOP PLANTATION IN EACH AND EVERY BUILDING AND ALSO IN VEHICLES ALL OVER INDIA AND THE WHOLE WORLD,IT WILL FIGHT POLLUTION,CLIMATE CHANGE , POVERTY ETC.Example:A TAXI DRIVER IN KOLKATA HAS ENCOURAGED EVERY ONE IN INDIA WITH ROOFTOP PLANTATION IN HIS OWN TAXI.
FRANCE HAD ALREADY MADE A LAW THAT EACH AND EVERY BUILDING SHOULD HAVE EITHER ROOFTOP PLANTATION OR SOLAR PANELS,THIS WILL HELP US TO CREATE A CLEAN ENVIRONMENT ESPECIALLY IN CITIES .WE CAN HAVE ROOFTOP PLANTATION IN GOVT BUILDINGS, BUSES ,TRAINS ETC

hello:) 5 months 2 weeks ago #7657

• NathanAbatt
    caubinmiri1986@poczta.pl
http://cameracomparsions.xyz]http://cameracomparsions.xyz[/
What could be the fastest approach to commute was following a line along the outer side of the ceiling and then came to fall asleep for several moments directly above my head. I watched as they (or she) paused whereas scurried off across the ceiling. Uncovered myself becoming fascinated by where he was going (ok, The truth is I didn't want him to lose his grip and fall on me in the night!) and I also wondered what thoughts were running through his mind.|I was about to suggest we have a break (and gently hint that it be good form to buy another drink to conserve the place keep these lights on), but Lenore put her hand up to stop me.|Although the digital camera for, according to shutter hardly need cost, but the best or improve their photography level, as much possible first shooting successful, as well as never repeated press shutter expect "bump" a good movie. Here product information introduce some of the most popular mistakes, and how to prevent them.|If you have had a slice in your golfing technique it can really get you in trouble. The goal and here is to get rid of the slice. When you do you will enjoy your game much considerably more.|There are a lot of areas of our own lives where we find that we could "trim the fat", in the event it comes to our spending conduct. Our budget for gasoline is really a area. However, we survive in a society where have got dependent upon our vehicles and therefore gas. When the rates for gas soar, we are rendered helpless.

Раскрываю секреты заработка в интернете от 1000000 рублей здесь: 1-million-rubley.xyz 1 month 3 weeks ago #7663

• LloydHeido
    gabriel@1milliondollars.xyz
Я делюсь секретами заработка в интернете и досконально все
расписываю на моем секретном сайте: 1-million-rubley.xyz

Информация для поисковых систем: как заработать на продаже товаров в интернете byflyдополнительный заработок для девушки hard iq test for girlsзаработать 2 рубля интернетекак заработать деньги 11 летнему парнюкак заработать деньги в интернете webmoney, топ 5 способов заработать в интернете googleкак можно хорошо зарабатывать сидя домаперспективный заработок интернете 4 буквыработа в интернет магазине цифровой техникиплатформа для заработка денег без вложений 2016, простой и эффективный способ заработка в интернетелегкий способ заработка в интернетеможно зарабатывать девушке 7 признаковсайт заработка в интернете без вложений рейтинг imdbигры на которых можно заработать без вложений украина.